Rely on Us for Fast Help With Your South Attleboro Dental Emergencies
1 in 5 people will have dental trauma during their lifetime. Source.
Unfortunately, accidents can happen at any time. Fortunately, knowing how to handle a dental emergency can make all the difference. Miller Lung Dental Group will help you when South Attleboro dental emergencies occur. Below are some benefits of our emergency treatment:
- Get Prompt Relief – Seeking immediate dental care for emergencies can alleviate pain and discomfort quickly.
- Prevent Further Damage – Timely treatment can help prevent additional complications or damage to your teeth and gums.
- Preserve Oral Health – Addressing dental disasters promptly can help maintain the health and integrity of your smile.
- Restore Functionality – Emergency dental treatments aim to restore normal function, allowing you to eat, speak, and smile with confidence.
- Save Teeth – Swift action can increase the chances of saving a knocked-out tooth or repairing a damaged tooth effectively.
If you experience a dental emergency, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our experienced team is here to provide the urgent care you need. Time is of the essence when it comes to dental emergencies, so reach out to us immediately by calling 508-484-8411. We’ll get you in the same day in most cases. Our office is easy to find on Highland Avenue, not far off Route 1 and I-95.
Know What to Do When an Emergency Happens
Our team is here to provide you with essential information and guidance to ensure you’re prepared when an emergency situation happens. Here are some of the most common types of emergencies we see, as well as how to handle them until you can get into our office:
- Toothaches – Your toothache may be caused by an infection or cavity. If you have an infected tooth, we can perform a root canal. If you have a cavity or similar damage, we can mend it with a filling or crown. You can take an over-the-counter pain reliever, if needed, until you’re able to see us.
- Broken or Chipped Teeth – Save any broken pieces and rinse your mouth with warm water. Apply ice to lessen swelling. We often use a crown to fix your tooth. It is important to repair it ASAP, as bacteria can get inside your tooth through the damaged area.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Handle the tooth carefully by the crown (top part), without touching the roots. Rinse the tooth with milk or saliva if dirty, but do not remove any tissue fragments. Try to reinsert the tooth into the socket. If reinsertion doesn’t work, keep it moist with milk or saliva. We’ll have the best chance of saving your tooth if you can see us right away.
Call Miller Lung Dental Group now at 508-484-8411 for any dental emergencies in South Attleboro. You can also make an appointment . We’re here to help you through your dental crisis!