Give Your Loved Ones Healthy Smiles With a South Attleboro Family Dentist
If you are looking for a family dentist in South Attleboro, you know the value of bringing your loved ones to a dentist that can treat everyone at different stages in life. At Miller Lung Dental Group, we’re proud to be part of your family’s regular health routines. When you bring your whole crew to our practice, you can expect:
- Personalized treatment catering to your unique stage in life
- Advanced technology, such as digital scanners for fuss-free dental impressions
- Flexible appointment times with early morning and early evening hours
- On-staff specialists, including an endodontist and prosthodontist
- A general dentist with over 30 years of experience treating patients
- A family-friendly atmosphere with appointments for patients as young as 3
Call 508-484-8411 to set up a time with our team.
Prepare Your Child for a Future With Good Oral Health
It’s important to establish good oral care routines with your child at an early age. Taking them to the dentist for regular checkups can help prevent them from losing a tooth too early because of a cavity or an infection. You’ll give them the best possible chance for a healthy, attractive smile in the future.
We go slowly during your child’s first appointment to ensure they feel comfortable with our team. We encourage you to bring them in during your dental visits. It creates a routine and helps them get familiar with our office. As they get older, we’ll move on to more traditional checkups.
Everyone in your family, not just young children, will benefit from our treatment. You’ll find:
- General Dental Care – Preventive dentistry is the key to keeping oral health problems at bay. We offer thorough cleanings and exams. We also treat dry mouth, gum disease, and bad breath. You can also get a custom-made athletic mouthguard or bite guard if you grind your teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Improve the appearance of your most noticeable feature with cosmetic treatments. Whiten your teeth, eliminate flaws with veneers or tooth bonding, or get a complete smile makeover.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair your smile with restorative treatments such as tooth fillings, crowns, bridges, or dentures. Our in-house endodontist can also treat infection that has gotten inside your tooth with a safe and gentle root canal. Our prosthodontist can also work with you to replace missing teeth.
- Dental Implants – Replace your missing teeth with dental implants. They function like natural tooth roots and give you a strong bite.
- Emergency Dental Care – Get treatment for your urgent dental needs. We try to see you the same day whenever possible.
- TMJ Treatment – Protect your teeth from damage and allow your jaw to heal with a custom oral appliance.
- Sleep Apnea – Get help with your apnea disorder with an appliance that keeps your airways open at night.
Call 508-484-8411 if you want to see a family dentist in Attleboro. You can also .