Maintain an Attractive Smile With Tooth Fillings in South Attleboro
No one looks forward to getting a tooth filled. However, if you need to have a cavity repaired at some point in your life, you’re in good hands at Miller Lung Dental Group. We have decades of experience with tooth fillings in South Attleboro. You can feel confident in us to do our best work on your dental restoration. Here are some benefits of having your filling placed here:
- We use both composite resin and traditional amalgam fillings, whichever is best for your situation.
- Your treatment will go smoothly with advanced technology like digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, and state-of-the-art sterilization techniques.
- We’re open for both early morning and late afternoon appointments to suit your busy schedule.
- If you have a toothache, we’ll get you into the office ASAP, the same day in most cases.
Call Miller Lung Dental Group today at 508-484-8411 for an appointment. Don’t let a hurting tooth ruin your day! Come see us to get the relief you deserve. Our office is conveniently located on Highland Avenue, not far off I-95 and Route 1.
Our Team Will Help You Choose the Right Tooth Filling
If you have a cavity or need to repair a damaged tooth, dental fillings can help restore your tooth’s function and appearance. Our practice offers two types of fillings: composite resin and silver amalgam. We’ll go over your options and help you decide which is better for your circumstances. Whether you need a composite or amalgam filling, our skilled dental team will provide the highest quality of care. We can make you comfortable with a neck pillow and blanket, and we will thoroughly numb the tooth before beginning your procedure.
We primarily use composite resin fillings at our clinic. They are made of a tooth-colored material that blends seamlessly with your natural teeth. These fillings will:
- Blend easily into your smile, so they are an excellent choice for visible teeth
- Bond directly to your tooth structure, providing strength and support
In some cases, we may recommend silver (amalgam) fillings. They are made of a mixture of metals, including silver, mercury, tin, and copper. They have been used for many years and are known for their durability. While they are not tooth-colored, they are often used for back teeth where appearance is less of a concern. We ensure proper isolation during the placement of amalgam fillings to minimize mercury exposure. Metal fillings will:
- Better withstand heavy chewing pressure
- Typically last longer than composite fillings
For tooth fillings in South Attleboro, look no further than Miller Lung Dental Group. Call our team today at 508-484-8411 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .