Enjoy Quality Rest by Treating Your Sleep Apnea in South Attleboro
According to the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, about 25 million adults suffer from sleep apnea. While many people might not think about visiting the dentist for this issue, we can provide a solution that gives you lasting relief. With our treatment for sleep apnea in South Attleboro, you will:
- Wake up feeling refreshed
- Improve your overall well-being
- Get the uninterrupted sleep your body needs
- Give your household better rest without your loud snoring
- Avoid health issues linked to this sleep disorder, like high blood pressure
- Feel more alert and focused during the day
Call 508-484-8411 for an appointment.
Sleep Through the Night by Getting Help With Your Apnea
If you are struggling with a sleep apnea disorder, you know all too well its impact on your life. It leaves you sleepy during the day. You also experience symptoms like dry mouth, mood swings, and insomnia. However, it has a greater effect on you than you may realize. Your health is at risk, too. Ignoring apnea issues increases your risk for heart disease, diabetes, and stroke.
During your next checkup, if you report sleep apnea symptoms, we’ll refer you to a specialist for testing. Then, once your diagnosis has been confirmed, you can come back to our office for a custom oral appliance. It will:
- Keep Your Airways Open – The device works by gently shifting your jaw forward. You wear it while you sleep, so the soft tissues in your throat don’t close. This puts a stop to your snoring, and you won’t wake up gasping for air.
- Be Easy to Wear – Many patients use a CPAP machine to address their sleep issues. While it’s a workable solution for many, some find it uncomfortable and cumbersome. You will barely notice that you are wearing your oral appliance. It simply fits in your mouth, much like a sports mouthguard. It will become a natural part of your nightly routine.
- Fit You Comfortably – Unlike a store-bought snore guard, the one we create is customized to fit your mouth. Plus, because it’s made of high-quality materials, it will last a long time without needing replacement.
Call 508-484-8411 to get help with your sleep apnea in South Attleboro. You can also .