Your Smile Will Shine With Dental Cleanings & Exams in South Attleboro
If you brush and floss regularly and have no oral health concerns, you may wonder why you need a dental checkup. However, many problems can go undetected at first. You don’t want to wait until they become serious to visit the dentist. With dental cleanings and exams in South Attleboro, you will:
- Prevent tooth decay, gum disease, and other oral health problems
- Treat issues in the early stages for easier care
- Leave with a fresh feeling after your appointment
- Feel confident you are making the right choice for your oral health
- Keep your teeth and gums in good shape throughout your life
Call 508-484-8411 for an appointment.
Treat Your Teeth to a Professional Cleaning
Even the most thorough teeth brushing routine doesn’t compare to the kind of cleaning you get at the dentist. At Miller Lung Dental Group, we use advanced technology to give you the most thorough cleaning possible. Our ultrasonic equipment uses a special mix of sound waves, water pressure, and tiny bubble implosions (or cavitation) to break apart tartar and plaque on your teeth.
It provides many benefits:
- Faster – It quickly removes the plaque and tartar buildup from your teeth, much faster than traditional methods.
- More Comfortable – While a cleaning is a relatively pain-free experience, this technology reduces any possible discomfort you may have otherwise.
- Reduces Staining – Because of its thorough nature, you can expect a brighter smile. However, teeth whitening is a great solution for more stubborn tooth stains.
We Catch Issues Early on With a Complete Dental Exam
Much like you go to your primary care physician for a checkup on your physical health, you need your dentist to do a checkup on your oral health. When you arrive for your first appointment, we’ll take some time to get to know you and your dental history. If it’s been a while since your last visit, you can expect a longer time in our office than usual. We’ll take digital X-rays if necessary.
Our dental exam will look for:
- Gum disease
- Oral cancer
- Damaged teeth
- Misaligned bite
For any concerning areas, your dentist will create a treatment plan that restores your smile’s health. Your checkup is also a great time to bring up your smile goals. You can also mention anything you have noticed at home, such as dry mouth.
Call 508-484-8411 for dental cleanings and exams in South Attleboro. You can also .