Feel Great About Your Smile With South Attleboro Dental Crowns & Bridges
Without crowns and bridges, it would be difficult to do much of the work we do here at Miller Lung Dental Group. These versatile restorations make it possible to repair and rebuild our patients’ smiles. South Attleboro dental crowns and bridges can help you in a number of ways, including:
- Making it possible to enjoy all your favorite hearty foods
- Smiling with full confidence that your teeth are attractive
- Improving your oral health and overall body health
- Giving you a younger, more attractive, and more robust appearance
- Making your speech clearer so you avoid embarrassment
Call Miller Lung Dental Group today at 508-484-8411 to schedule a consultation. Make your smile all it can be with a new crown or bridge. We’re conveniently located on Highland Avenue, not far from Route 1 (Washington Street).
Fix Dental Damage With the Help of a Crown or Bridge
If you have a damaged or missing tooth, crowns and bridges can help restore your smile and improve your oral health. We’ll use an intraoral scanner to take digital impressions of your mouth, which eliminates the need for messy traditional impressions. Your new crown or bridge can be made from either e.max lithium disilicate or from zirconia, depending on where the restoration is in your mouth.
You can work with our in-house prosthodontist, Dr. Lung. Prosthodontics is a dental specialty that focuses on restoring missing or damaged teeth.
There are several different ways we can use a crown or bridge, including:
- Crown for Tooth Repair – Your new crown will cap a damaged or diseased tooth to strengthen it and prevent further problems.
- Implant-Crown Tooth Replacement – We’ll anchor your crown to a dental implant that’s been placed in your jaw to replace your missing tooth.
- Standard Bridge – This type of bridge has crowns on either end that attach to your natural teeth, with one or more artificial teeth in the middle.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This bridge anchors to implants for a durable, long-lasting tooth replacement option. With implants, there is no need to remove dental structure from your adjacent teeth.
Call Miller Lung Dental Group today at 508-484-8411 to schedule a consultation for South Attleboro dental crowns and bridges. Don’t go through life without all your teeth! You can also make an appointment .